Best Tyre Repair Kit We’ve Seen
- T-handle spiral probe: The reamer is used to probe the puncture, clear away any remaining debris and temporarily separate the tyre’s steel belts without damage, helping to smooth the way for the repair cords/plugs.
- T-handle insert tool: Used to insert the repair cord into the hole.
- Tyre repair plug lubricant: For use on the reamer to ease its way into the puncture.
- Repair cords: Thick strings of spongy cord that are inserted into the puncture to fill the hole and make the tyre temporarily safe to drive on.
- Insert needle
- Accessory kit: Includes Black plastic caps, valve extenders, chrome hex caps, tyre valve cores, hex keys and an item to trim the repair cords.
- 4-in-1 tyre repair tool
- Pliers: Used to remove the cause of the puncture.
Kit Dimensions: length 30cm x height 20cm x depth 5cm; weight 1.17kg